USA History / Mr.Saindon
Monday, March 27 to Friday, March 31
Countdown to The Civil War
Students will understand how a variety of events compounded to create the boiling tensions leading into the Civil War.
Harriet Tubman and the Abolitionist movement
What was the Underground Railroad and how did it operate?
The Civil War
1. Compare/contrast/analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the Union and Confederacy.
2. Compare/contrast the goals and strategies of the Union and Confederacy.
3. Evaluate major events of the Civil War.
4. Be able to explain what happened at Gettysburg
Knowing the Issues and Taking Action
Know the Issues: Foriegn and Domestic
DUE NOV 17
Welcome to : So Yo Want To Be President Project
1. You will visit different websites to research about 3 Different issues that are important to you.
2. You will need to create a total of TWO Current Event Reports for EACH ISSUE, so 6 Reports all together! There are a total of six reports for you to fill in on the provided document.
3. See the Know the Issues and Taking Action! Document for a list of websites to visit and for a list of the issues.
4. Click on OPEN
5. Click on document- Knowing the Issues Current Event Report-Template "First Name and Last Name"
6. When finished, click the TURN IN button on your document.